Vote for Kyoto JALT’s 2022 Michele Steele Best of JALT winner
The Michele Steele Best of JALT Awards is a program that was started to honor the speakers who make JALT events such valuable experiences. Since 2010, we have held a special reception at the JALT International Conference to celebrate the winners of this award. The nomination period will be open until mid-July.
List of events from 2022
- Critical Realism in Applied Linguistics – Videos and Slideshows available for download
- The Listening Conference 2022 – photos and podcast from the event posted!
- Biased Teaching, Biased Language, Marginalized Students – April 24, 2022 (online)
- Active Allyship in ELT – Video and event notes available!
- Independent Publishers’ & Materials Creators’ Fair – Workshop Videos Available
- DEI Language Games with Dr. Jackie Steele: February 27, 1pm (online)
- Teaching Global Englishes – Shared resources and slideshows available!