Kyoto JALT Community Spotlight
The Kyoto JALT Community Spotlight is an opportunity for members of the Kyoto Chapter of JALT to present their own interests and ideas in an informal online (Zoom) setting.
If you’re a Kyoto JALT member who would like to share your research or interests with us in a future Community Spotlight, sign up at the link below!
- A model UN in a new age of social distancing – March 13
- From Emergency Remote Teaching to Online Learning: The Role of Professional Development – November 28th, 1pm
- Bringing Social Justice Issues into the ELT Classroom – September 26
- Teaching during the Pandemic – August 29th
- Story Listening and Emails – July 25th